chritmas  
                                                                                                                                                                          Christmas it is the most beautiful  party .I love it because me and my family are together and let's make the tree together.
I really like decorating  my home abouve  all  thr attic and the living room and sometimes my bedroom .
I decorate my home with colored lights,tree and  crib but it's been about year that decorate the terrace with lights that down along  the terrrace .
At christmas i stay at home but sometimes go out with my perents for see the lights that they are hung up .They really beautiful.
Another                           



Commenti

  1. CHRISTMAS
    Christmas is the most wonderful holiday. .I love it because my family and I are together and we decorate the tree together.
    I really like decorating my home, above all the attic and the living room and sometimes my bedroom .
    I decorate my home with colored lights, a tree and the crib, but it's been about a year that we have decorated the terrace with lights that run down along the terrrace .
    At Christmas, I usually stay at home, but sometimes I go out with my perents to see the lights that are hung up in town .They are really beautiful.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento