Hi my name is Ilaria but the people who  know me call me ila.My surname is Milano.
I am girl and i am fifteen years old.I am in my second year of artistic school
I have one brother.He is twenty-one and he attends the university in Pisa.
I live with my parents.They are married.I live in a very big house .It has got two floors:
a ground floor and a attic and trhee terrace more big.
I love horse riding and have ridden since i wasfive years old,i like do long strolls on the beach.
I like listen to music ,and I  like playing thr video game.I like people who are creative but I am not much creative.
I was born in piombino.
My eyes is brown and ,my hair is lightbrown it is long but now I have shorten but it is again long.
I am tall but I'm think.


Commenti

  1. ...Ilaria, but the people who know me call me Ila. My surname...
    I am a girl and I am fifteen...
    ...brother. He is twenty-one and ... the university in Pisa.
    ...parents. They are married. I live in a very big house. It has got two floors: a ground floor and an attic, and three big terraces.
    I love horse riding and have ridden since I was five years old. I like taking long strolls on the beach.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. A girl
      AN attic
      three big terraces
      I like taking long strolls on the beach.
      I like to listen to music OR I like listening to music
      playing videogames
      although I am not very creative.
      Piombino
      My eyes ARE brown....light brown. I recently cut my hair, but it is still long.

      Elimina

Posta un commento